Business Development (Executive/Manager)
Author : OST Agency
BDE should have good knowledge of website Development & Mobile App Development. His/Her primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and achieve targets and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. He/She will be working with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
- Identifying & Closing new sales leads and opportunities in Web Development & App Development (Technical Projects based on PHP, CMS).
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, drafting Proposals, DFDs, Use Case Diagrams etc.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospects business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored business or marketing proposals.
- Negotiating the contract rates.
- Pitching company services.
- Handling Foreign Business clients.
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Developing a growing understanding of our technologies.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Reporting on sales progress and attainment of goals.
Qualification & Skills
- Preferred Experience in IT Industry (Web Development & Mobile App Development).
- Qualified Degree.
- Bidding Portal Experience & Expert in drafting Proposals, DFD.
- Strong English Communication Skills.
- Comfortable with working in Flexible hours.
- Comfortable with Target Based Incentives.
- Excellent handling of Client Relationships.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.