Project Manager – Having 5 to 10 years of experience for our office situated at Tilak Nagar(New Delhi).
We are looking for self motivated people who can work on client projects.
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
Education and Experience
- Relevant experience of 2 years
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Team work.
- Conflict management.
- stress tolerance.